Global carbon neutrality has adopted as an agenda to secure the sustainability of environment and the demand of LNG in energy sector has been risen. LNG is transported across the world by gas carrier which is specially built and determination of quantity & quality are required more attention due to complexity of entire process from measurement to energy calculation. KSIS provides various solutions related to LNG/ LPG and will support all customers to reduce commercial risk and increase reliability.
Comprehensive solutions of LNG/ LPG
- LNG Survey including Energy calculation.
- LNG Loading/Discharging Supervision
- LNG Gas Trial Supervision
- LNG Composition and Impurity Testing
- LNG Sampling
- LNG Bunkering Survey
- LNG Tank Calibration (Vessel’s cargo tanks/ fuel tanks and Shore Tanks)
- Vessel CTMS Factory Acceptance Test (For new builds)
- Vessel CTMS Site Acceptance Test (For new builds)
- Re-Certification/ Re-Validation of Vessel’s CTMS (for vessel in operation)
- Certification of Vessel’s Flow meter (For new builds)
- Re-Certification/ Re-Validation of Vessel’s Flow meter (for vessel in operation)
- Consulting of Authorities’ approval.